Friday, March 09, 2007

Working on the dream-inspired sculpture and Bellevue Store antique and art show tonight!!

Yesterday I was finishing up a mirror and in that process, I discovered some glass that I had forgotten that I had. It's brownish-gray and iridescent p and it's beautiful. As I was mosaicing the mirror, I realized that the color was perfect for the dream sculpture, expressing the muddy water in the river. Today I ordered more of the glass and I'll be ready to start mosaicing the sculpture next week.

Tonight is the opening of the antique and art show and sale at the Bellevue Store, in Bellevue Colorado. The hours are 5-8 p.m. tonight, and 10 to 4 on Saturday and Sunday. I will dropping off some more mosaic art - two more crosses, another box, more bone shaped leash hooks, and a picture frame with one of my favorite quotes inserted: "As we grow old...the beauty steals inward". I already have one of my treasure boxes (#2 of 5 series), a flower pot, many crosses, dog bone shaped leash hanger, a couple of mirrors...at least that's what I can think of.

No comments: