Sunday, September 14, 2008

Art show 08

This is the last day of the Art show 08 at the First Baptist Church in Fort Collins. We had a wonderful opening on Friday night, which coincided with the open house at the church. The event was visually stunning, full of beautiful music, and teeming with people. We have jewelry, original paintings (oil, acrylic, watercolor), pottery, mosaic, and so much more. I guess we have over 40 artists at the show. I am selling my small offering of mosaic crosses, bonestatic leash hangers, magnets, and one of my newest mosaics: Inspiration cubes. The crosses and magnets are a hit, as usual.

I hope you can make it today - the open house is from 10 to 12 noon today. I know the window of time is pretty small - but it's worth it. If you can't make it today, come to my studio at Poudre River Arts Center - my crosses will be displayed there. I think my exhibit wall in October will have of my mosaic and fused glass crosses. I had scheduled myself to be the exhibitor - so I guess this will be it.

DreamMosaics Studio is the premier studio in the Poudre River Arts Center, on the main floor, just before the steps. I hope you can drop in - have a cup of coffee, talk about art, and enjoy!

No comments: