Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Karen Endres, Dee Dee Hampton and Maya Dobroth have also accepted the invitation!

This is a bit belated - but it's news! In addition to the open call for entry, I had invited Dee Dee Hampton, Karen Endres, Maya Dobroth, and Laura Atkinson to submit dream art for the upcoming Artists in Dreamland exhibit. I noticed that I posted that Laura had accepted the invite, but forgot to mention the other three artists - oops! The great news is that all the invited artists have responded and...

Dee Dee Hampton has accepted the invitation to submit dream art for Artists in Dreamland - she has sent in three entries.

Also Karen Endres has accepted the invitation to submit dream art - I think she'll be bringing in two pieces. I'll see them today at PRAC.

Maya Dobroth has accepted the invitation to submit - I'm not sure how many pieces she'll be submitting. She'll be bringing her pieces in on Friday the 13th.

No comments: