Friday, April 13, 2007

Art quote

Today I'll be taking some "wall minis" to the Artist Nook to sell - two with hearts, one with inspire, and one with create on it. They're 3 inches by 3 inches - something that you can put on your wall to remind of to be more loving, to create, to live an inspired life...whatever your intention is. I have mosaiced an even smaller "wall mini" with believe on it - it's my favorite.

Here's a quote I love - I love Abraham Maslow. He talked a lot about self actualization, which is a part of the "gold" that we search for, something that Carl Jung also talked about...

A musician must make music,
an artist must paint,
a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.
What one can be, one must be.
~Abraham Maslow~

Have a great day!!

No comments: