Monday, April 09, 2007

Epiphany pot, Dream sculpture, and Poudre River Arts Center

It's spring - happy spring! Between the snowy, cold days and warmer spring days, I have completed part of the face on the Epiphany pot. I now need to mosaic the lips in bright red, which will be fun. So far the consensus is that it's funky and pretty cool (testimonial by some 14 year old boys anyway!). I will have my computer guru help me post a picture of the Epiphany pot soon - I've given up on being able to figure it out by myself.

The dream sculpture, called Transition, is coming along - the tesserae is all nipped and shaped, and some are even adhered to the base. It's looking pretty good and soon it'll have a home. Pictures coming soon.

I have taken the plunge - I have decided to have a studio/gallery at the Poudre River Arts Center in Fort Collins. I move in on April 20th. I'm very excited to join in the artist community of the Center. My studio will feature my dream sculpture and dream pole in process, as well as other dream art. I will also have some of my mirrors and crosses too...and who knows what else.

No comments: